Data Entry Specialist
Are you an avid college and professional sports fan who also is good at entering data? Would you love a job with variety where you are asked, at times, to step out of the data world and help a teammate in another department, like the warehouse trying to get a rush shipment out? Would you like to work in a fun, casual environment, with an employer who has been a four time winner of one of Nashville’s top places to work?
If this sounds appealing, you might be a great candidate to come join us at Logo Brands! Logo Brands is a family owned business that has grown from a small two car garage, to 200,000+ square feet of office and warehouse space here in Franklin, TN. We currently sit as the #1 licensee for hard goods sports products.
We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team.
This position will work alongside members of our sales team to:
- Use customer sell through reporting to make suggested buys
- Use the same reporting to reconfigure Logo branded fixtures with store on hand inventory as well as new items
- Use Logo Brands reporting to make suggested buys for customer’s based on sales history
- Enter and manage open orders
- Communicate late items; substitutions and cancelations to the team
- Close and update e-commerce orders within various portals
- Add missing items through various portals and spreadsheets
- Assist in reversing Purchase Orders to outside customers
- Manipulate their allocation sheet to be entered into our own system and transaction manager
- Compare orders received to allocations/commitments to ensure all items have been ordered
- Enter and review sample orders
- Twice daily review personalized drop ship orders for profanities
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Item Setups in Retailer Portals
Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online portals.
- Excel Skills
- Filter/sort data quickly for tasks such as pulling on hand inventory, open orders
- Pivot tables to show year over year sales
- Use to create sell sheets; insert data from multiple locations
- Concatenate to create item numbers- program projections; new items; etc.
- VLOOKUP; SUMIF
- Vlookup in stock items against current inventory feeds to make sure all items are available on our web platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and due dates at once
- Strong desire to grow with the company
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-Starter and willingness to constantly learn
- Detail orientated
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks