Are you an avid college and professional sports fan? Would you love a sales job with some variety where you are asked, at times, to step out of your normal day-to-day tasks and help a teammate in another department, like the warehouse trying to get a rush shipment out? Would you like to work in a fun, casual environment, with an employer who has been named a Top Workplace by The Tennessean 5 out of last 6 years? Are you interested in working for a fast-growing, high-paced company?
If this sounds appealing, you might be a great intern for us at Logo Brands! Logo Brands is a family owned business that has grown from a small two car garage, to 200,000 square feet of office and warehouse space here in Franklin, TN. We currently sit as the #1 licensee for hard goods sports products.
Sales support serve as a liaison between Logo Brands and its customers. They perform a number of responsibilities related to engaging new and existing clients, with the goal of generating sales and retaining customers. Some day-to-day tasks performed by sales support representatives might include handling regular calls and emails from clients; overseeing sales support for a specific territory; and communicating with other individuals and departments within their organization as needed. Sales support representatives also help resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Talents and Responsibilities
- Helping develop marketing strategies, preparing sales and marketing proposals
- Providing service and product feedback to relevant departments
- Acts as liaison between outside sales and customers by keeping in contact with prospective clients throughout the sale.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of products and services
- Ability to solve problems and taking action where possible as well as escalating when necessary
- Interact with clients, resolve problems, and provide information and support.
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, compliance, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Ability to execute tasks at a high level of speed and accuracy
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively through verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage all assigned tasks in a methodical, detail-oriented manner
- Ability to work with, and support, all types of personalities on a personal and professional level
- Ability to increase one’s capacity and knowledge base year after year
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships to ensure brand loyalty through frictionless customer service
Ability to take ownership and accountability for actions.
Education / Experience / Preferred Skills
- University or Collegiate level degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a sales support role, but not required
- Experience working in SAP, but not required
- Knowledge of collegiate and professional sports teams a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft family of products: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent communication skills whether verbal or written